These rules are disclosed to clarify the various responsibilities of all community members here on colweather.org.uk. They shall be adhered to by everyone to ensure that our board runs smoothly and provides a fun and productive experience for all of our community members and visitors.
- Content should be directly relevant to the particular forum into which it is placed
- If members feel that what they want to say cannot fit into any available forum they should contact the webmaster and state the case for a new forum to be created.
- The forums exist to further the objectives of COL and to allow members exchange news, views, advice and suggestions
- Although only COL members can contribute to the forum, it is visible to the public, so we need to ensure that the content is interesting and complete inoffensive
- All members are expected to treat others with full respect, even where differences of opinion occur
- Foul language and abusive statements will result in a members suspension from the forum
- If any member wants to make a complaint about a post they should contact the webmaster, who will discuss it with the COL Committee before any decision is made
- If there are problems with the COL website or the Forum, then you must contact the webmaster rather than post a complaint on the forum. The webmaster will do all he can to rectify the situation as soon as possible
- However, do feel free to make suggestions about how the website and forum could be developed
- Small photographs are welcome on the forum, but please use available software to reduce the file size, e.g. Phtoshop, Gimp, or even the software that came with your camera!
- Physical size must be no larger than 750 by 500 pixels
- File size should be less than 120kb
- If you have not got the software to 'reduce' an image email it to the webmaster using the email address in the monthly bulletin
- Any photographs must be relevant to the post being made and the forum in which it is placed
- Any really good photographs would be better sent to the webmaster, who can place them in the gallery or even for a time on the home page
- All photographs should be directly relevant to the forum in which they are posted
- Please avoid any photographs that include close up images of children. It is fine if these are in the background and identification of individuals is not really possible.