Many members of COL have their own websites, that they use to display data from their weather stations, and photographs relating to weather events in their local areas. Some of these are listed below.
Once we have enough member websites listed, they will be organised into regions.
If you want a link to your weather website to be added to this page please contact the Webmaster.
Members Weather Station Sites
- Willand (Devon)
- Totterdown, Bristol
- Ashurst Bridge (New Forest)
- Thatcham (Berkshire)
- Wokingham (Berkshire)
- Woking (Surrey)
- Edenbridge (Kent) - 'Weather without Technology'
- Wallingford (Centre for Ecology and Hydrology)
- Buxton (Norfolk)
- Bablake (Warwickshire)
- Llansadwrn (Anglesey)
- Wolstanton (Newcastle-under-Lyme, Staffs)
- Calverton (Notts)
- Newark (includes interesting historical data between 1949 and 2011 - no longer updated)
- Maulds Meaburn, Appleby, Cumbria
- Copley (Co. Durham)
- Kilkenny, Ireland
Members Books and Publications Sites
The Weather Observer's Handbook (Stephen Burt's New Book)
Nimbostratus on a stormy day at Lindisfarne harbour